Ucrete RG – Heavy duty polyurethane hybrid render
How does Ucrete RG work?
Ucrete RG is a unique HD Polyurethane thixotropic resin mortar with exceptional resistance to aggressive chemicals, heavy impact and temperatures up to 120°C.
Ucrete RG is used to protect vertical surfaces including:
- Secondary containment bunds
- Tank bases
- Effluent storage pits
- Coving and skirting
What makes Ucrete RG a unique solution?
Ucrete RG provides a robust render for vertical applications in wet and dry process environments. It is dense and impervious providing the ideal finish for applications in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
How can you benefit from Ucrete RG?
- Fast application - suitable for application onto 7 day old concrete and 3 day old polymer screeds
- Rapid installation - up to 9 mm in a single application
- Fast cure - achieves full cure in only 48 hours (subject to temperature)
- Non-tainting - is solvent free and non-tainting as tested by the Campden & Chorleywood Food Research Association
- Temperature resistant - steam cleanable (9mm or greater)
- Colors - Grey, Cream, Yellow, Green, Red, Light Green and Light Grey
Ucrete Primer RG
Ucrete RG Part 1 Safety Data Sheet Australia
Ucrete RG Part 2 Safety Data Sheet Australia
Ucrete RG Part 3 Safety Data Sheet Australia
Ucrete RG Technical Data Sheet