Ucrete MT - Heavy duty polyurethane floor finish
How does Ucrete MT work?
Ucrete MT provides a lightly textured protective floor finish suitable for applications in wet and dry process environments.
Ucrete MT is recommended for conditions requiring the maximum chemical resistance and where a smooth, even and easy to clean surface is required.
Specific applications include:
- Textile and film plants
- Food and beverage production
- Warehousing and storage
- Confectionery production
- Electronic component manufacture and assembly
- Pharmaceutical production
- Chemical plants
What makes Ucrete MT a unique solution?
Ucrete MT is dense and impervious, providing the ideal floor finish for applications in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical and chemical industries and wherever a robust, long lived floor is required.
What are the benefits of Ucrete MT?
- Expert application - installed only by trained and approved specialist contractors.
- Fast application /rapid access - can be applied to 7 day old concrete/2 day old polymer screeds.
- Short curing time - 8 hour access to foot traffic; 24 hours for vehicles.
- Hygienic/safe - non-tainting, non-dusting, monolithic (minimum joints); easy to maintain; microbiologically inert.
- Durable/long life - wide chemical resistance; wear and impact resistant; resists cleaning temperature up to 80°C at 6 mm thickness and at 3mm to 60 °C; 25 years of international use.
- Pre-packed - pre-weighed/pre-packed for immediate use; batch-to-batch colour matched for consistency.
- Colours – Grey, Cream, Yellow, Green, Red, Light Green and Light Grey.
Safety Data Sheets