Ucrete MF - Heavy duty polyurethane hybrid flooring system
How does Ucrete MF work?
Ucrete MF is a unique HD Polyurethane resin floor with exceptional resistance to aggressive chemicals. It provides a smooth protective floor finish suitable for applications in predominantly dry environments.
Ucrete MF is recommended for conditions requiring the maximum chemical resistance and where a smooth, even and easy to clean surface is required such as:
- Textile and film plants
- Food and beverage production
- Warehousing and storage
- Confectionery production
- Electronic component manufacture & assembly
- Pharmaceutical production
- Chemical plants
What makes Ucrete MF a unique solution?
Ucrete MF is dense and impervious, providing the ideal floor finish for applications in the food, pharmaceutical and manufacturing industries including clean room, laboratory, packing hall and warehouse applications and wherever a robust, long lived floor is required.
What are the benefits of Ucrete MF?
- Expert application - installed only by trained and approved specialist contractors.
- Fast application /rapid access - can be applied to 7 day old concrete/2 day old polymer screeds.
- Short curing time - 8 hour access to foot traffic; 24 hours for vehicles.
- Hygienic/Safe - non-tainting, non-dusting, monolithic (minimum joints); easy to maintain; microbiologically inert.
- Durable/long life - wide chemical resistance; wear and impact resistant; resists cleaning temperature up to 80°C at 6 mm thickness and at 4mm to 70 °C; 25 years of international use.
- Pre-packed - pre-weighed/pre-packed for immediate use; batch-to-batch colour matched for consistency.