Ucrete IF – Iron aggregate filled heavy duty polyurethane hybrid floor system
How does Ucrete IF work?
Ucrete IF provides an extremely tough surface for environments subject to extreme impact and abrasion.
Ucrete IF is used to protect horizontal surfaces including:
- Waste transfer stations
- Transition strips
- Heavy engineering workshops
- Heavy process areas
- Under mixing heads
- Storage bunkers
- Loading docks
- Heavy equipment maintenance facilities
Ucrete IF is suitable for use where trafficked by racking with hot steel wheeled racks and bins, for example upon their removal from ovens or autoclaves.
What are the unique features of Ucrete IF?
Its dense and impervious iron-armoured surface provides protection against severe abrasion making it the ideal floor finish for applications in the waste management, heavy engineering and manufacturing industries and wherever a robust long-lived floor is required.
How can you benefit from Ucrete IF?
- Expert application - installed only by trained specialist contractors.
- Fast application and reduces downtime - quick one step application, no need for scratchcoat in most cases. Can be applied to 7 day old concrete or 2 day old polymer screeds.
- Fast return to service - 8 hour access to foot traffic, 24 hours for vehicles at 23°C.
- High chemical resistance - resists a wide range of organic and inorganic chemicals such as acids, alkalis, amines, salts and solvents.
- High mechanical resistance - wear and high abrasion resistance due to metallic aggregates.
- High impact resistance – will dent rather than star crack like epoxies maintaining floor integrity in harsh environments.
- Resistant to thermal cycling - similar coefficient of thermal expansion to concrete.
- High Tg -Keeps physical characteristics from -25ºC up to +130ºC.
- Durable/long life- more than 35 years of international use.
- Malleable treated cast iron aggregate - higher abrasion and impact resistance than natural aggregates.
- Colours – Grey, Cream, Yellow, Green, Red, Light Green and Light Grey.
Safety Data Sheets