Ucrete UD 200 - Heavy duty polyurethane hybrid flooring system
How does Ucrete UD 200 work?
Ucrete UD200 is a single layer, seamless, solvent-free, polyurethane flooring system.
Ucrete UD200 is recommended for conditions requiring maximum chemical resistance, slip resistance and cleanability, especially in extreme temperature environments including:
- Meat, fish and poultry processing
- Food and beverage production
- Dairies, cheese and milk production
- Commercial and industrial kitchens
- Cold rooms, chillers and freezers
- Pharmaceutical production
- Chemical plants
What makes Ucrete UD 200 a unique solution?
It possesses excellent chemical resistance, withstands abrasive wear; has high impact resistance and withstands direct steam contact.
What are the benefits of Ucrete UD 200 ?
- Expert application - installed only by trained specialist contractors
- Fast application and reduces downtime - quick one step application, no need for scratchcoat in most cases. Can be applied to 5 day old concrete or 2 day old polymer screeds
- Fast return to service - 8 hour access to foot traffic; 24 hours for vehicles at 230C
- Ucrete Fast option – maintains cure time at low temperatures to give 8 hour foot traffic access at 50C
- Suitable for application and use in food production facilities - non-tainting, non-dusting, unaffected by constantly wet floors or common food chemicals and microbiologically inert
- High Chemical Resistance - resists a wide range of organic and inorganic chemicals such as acids, alkalis, amines, salts and solvents
- High mechanical resistance- wear and; high abrasion resistance due to use of calcined aggregates
- High impact resistance – will dent rather than star crack like epoxies maintaining floor integrity in harsh environments
- Resistant to thermal cycling - similar coefficient of thermal expansion to concrete
- High Tg - keeps physical characteristics from -25ºC up to +130ºC
- Durable/long life- more than 35 years of international use
- Slip resistance - natural textured surface provides anti-slip surface, of R11
- Colours - Cream, Red, Green, Grey, Blue and Curtain Call
Safety Data Sheets
Ucrete UD 200 Part 1 Safety Data Sheet Australia
Ucrete UD 200 Part 2 Safety Data Sheet Australia
Ucrete UD 200 Part 3 Safety Data Sheet Australia
Ucrete UD 200 Part 4 Red Safety Data Sheet Australia
Ucrete UD 200 Part 4 Cream Safety Data Sheet Australia
Ucrete UD 200 Part 4 Green Safety Data Sheet Australia
Ucrete UD 200 Part 4 Grey Safety Data Sheet Australia
Ucrete UD 200 Part 4 Blue Safety Data Sheet Australia
Ucrete UD 200 Part 4 Curtain Call Safety Data Sheet Australia