Ucrete MF - Medium duty polyurethane hybrid flooring system
How does Ucrete MF work?
Ucrete MF is a single layer, seamless, solvent-free, polyurethane flooring system with a smooth matt surface finish.
Ucrete MF is recommended for conditions requiring the maximum chemical resistance and where a smooth, even and easy to clean surface is required such as:
- Textile and film plants
- Food and beverage production
- Warehousing and storage
- Confectionery production
- Electronic component manufacture & assembly
- Pharmaceutical production
- Chemical plants
What makes Ucrete MF a unique solution?
It has high impact resistance and withstands abrasive wear and a wide spectrum of chemicals.
What are the benefits of Ucrete MF?
- Expert application - installed only by trained specialist contractors.
- Fast application and reduces downtime - quick one step application, no need for scratchcoat in most cases. Can be applied to 5 day old concrete or 2 day old polymer screeds.
- Fast return to service - 8 hour access to foot traffic; 24 hours for vehicles at 230C.
- Ucrete Fast option – maintains cure time at low temperatures to give 8 hour foot traffic access at 50C
- Suitable for application and use in food production facilities - non-tainting, non-dusting, unaffected by constantly wet floors or common food chemicals and microbiologically inert.
- High chemical resistance - resists a wide range of organic and inorganic chemicals such as acids, alkalis, amines, salts and solvents.
- High impact resistance – will dent rather than star crack like epoxies maintaining floor integrity in harsh environments
- Resistant to thermal cycling - similar coefficient of thermal expansion to concrete.
- Durable/long life- more than 35 years of international use.
- Slip resistance - natural textured surface provides anti-slip surface up to R10.
- Colours - Cream, Red, Green, Grey, Blue and Curtain Call
Product Information, Application Guide & Safety Data Sheets
Ucrete MF Technical Data Sheet
Ucrete Application Guide
Ucrete MF Part 1 Safety Data Sheet Australia
Ucrete MF Part 2 Safety Data Sheet Australia
Ucrete MF Part 3 Safety Data Sheet Australia
Ucrete MF Part 4 Cream Safety Data Sheet Australia
Ucrete MF Part 4 Red Safety Data Sheet Australia
Ucrete MF Part 4 Green Safety Data Sheet Australia
Ucrete MF Part 4 Grey Safety Data Sheet Australia
Ucrete MF Part 4 Blue Safety Data Sheet Australia
Ucrete MF Part 4 Curtain Call Safety Data Sheet Australia