Ucrete DP - Heavy duty non slip polyurethane hybrid flooring system
How does Ucrete DP work?
Ucrete DP has a unique heavy duty Polyurethane hybrid technology with exceptional resistance to aggressive chemicals, heavy impact and temperatures from -25°C up to 130°C.
Ucrete DP is a family of products with defined surface profiles suitable for applications in wet and dry process environments.
Ucrete DP is recommended for conditions requiring maximum chemical resistance and a slip-resistant surface including:
- Textile and film plants
- Food and beverage production
- Warehousing and storage
- Confectionery production
- Electronic component manufacture & assembly
- Pharmaceutical production
- Chemical plants
What makes Ucrete DP a unique solution?
It is dense and impervious, providing an ideal floor finish for applications in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical and chemical industries and wherever a robust long lived floor is required.
What are the benefits of Ucrete DP?
- Expert application - installed only by trained specialist contractors.
- Fast application and reduces downtime - quick two step application, no need for scratchcoat in most cases. Can be applied to 5-day-old concrete or 2 day old polymer screeds.
- Fast return to service - 8 hour access to foot traffic; 24 hours for vehicles at 230C.
- Ucrete Fast option – maintains cure time at low temperatures to give 8 hour foot traffic access at 50C.
- Suitable for application and use in food production facilities - non-tainting, non-dusting, unaffected by constantly wet floors or common food chemicals and microbiologically inert.
- High chemical resistance - resists a wide range of organic and inorganic chemicals such as acids, alkalis, amines, salts and solvents.
- High mechanical resistance - wear and high abrasion resistance due to use of calcined aggregates.
- High impact resistance – will dent rather than star crack like epoxies maintaining floor integrity in harsh environments.
- Resistant to thermal cycling - similar coefficient of thermal expansion to concrete.
- High Tg - keeps physical characteristics from -25ºC up to +130ºC.
- Durable/long life - more than 35 years of international use.
- Slip resistance – defined Profile (DP) surface provides anti-slip surface Ucrete DP 10-R11, Ucrete DP 20-R13 and Ucrete DP 30-R13.
- Colours - Yellow, Cream, Red, Green, Grey, Blue and Curtain Call.
Product Information, Application Guide & Safety Data Sheets
Ucrete DP Technical Data Sheet
Ucrete Application Guide
Ucrete DP Part 1 Safety Data Sheet Australia
Ucrete DP Part 2 Safety Data Sheet Australia
Ucrete BC4/MF Part 3 Safety Data Sheet Australia
Ucrete DP Basecoat B6 Part 3 Safety Data Sheet Australia
Ucrete DP Basecoat B9 Part 3 Safety Data Sheet Australia
Ucrete DP Part 4 Cream Safety Data Sheet Australia
Ucrete DP Part 4 Red Safety Data Sheet Australia
Ucrete DP Part 4 Green Safety Data Sheet Australia
Ucrete DP Part 4 Grey Safety Data Sheet Australia
Ucrete DP Part 4 Blue Safety Data Sheet Australia
Ucrete DP Part 4 Curtain Call Safety Data Sheet Australia
Ucrete DP Topcoat Part 1 Safety Data Sheet Australia
Ucrete DP Topcoat Part 2 Safety Data Sheet Australia
Ucrete DP Topcoat Part 3 Safety Data Sheet Australia