Ucrete DP - Heavy duty non slip polyurethane hybrid flooring system
How does Ucrete DP work?
Ucrete DP has a unique heavy duty Polyurethane hybrid technology with exceptional resistance to aggressive chemicals, heavy impact and temperatures from -25°C up to 130°C.
Ucrete DP is a family of products with defined surface profiles suitable for applications in wet and dry process environments.
Ucrete DP is recommended for conditions requiring maximum chemical resistance and a slip-resistant surface including:
- Textile and film plants
- Food and beverage production
- Warehousing and storage
- Confectionery production
- Electronic component manufacture & assembly
- Pharmaceutical production
- Chemical plants
What makes Ucrete DP a unique solution?
It is dense and impervious, providing an ideal floor finish for applications in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical and chemical industries and wherever a robust long lived floor is required.
What are the benefits of Ucrete DP?
- Expert application - installed only by trained specialist contractors.
- Fast application and reduces downtime - quick two step application, no need for scratchcoat in most cases. Can be applied to 5-day-old concrete or 2 day old polymer screeds.
- Fast return to service - 8 hour access to foot traffic; 24 hours for vehicles at 230C.
- Ucrete Fast option – maintains cure time at low temperatures to give 8 hour foot traffic access at 50C.
- Suitable for application and use in food production facilities - non-tainting, non-dusting, unaffected by constantly wet floors or common food chemicals and microbiologically inert.
- High chemical resistance - resists a wide range of organic and inorganic chemicals such as acids, alkalis, amines, salts and solvents.
- High mechanical resistance - wear and high abrasion resistance due to use of calcined aggregates.
- High impact resistance – will dent rather than star crack like epoxies maintaining floor integrity in harsh environments.
- Resistant to thermal cycling - similar coefficient of thermal expansion to concrete.
- High Tg - keeps physical characteristics from -25ºC up to +130ºC.
- Durable/long life - more than 35 years of international use.
- Slip resistance – defined Profile (DP) surface provides anti-slip surface Ucrete DP 10-R11, Ucrete DP 20-R13 and Ucrete DP 30-R13.
- Colours - Yellow, Cream, Red, Green, Grey, Blue and Curtain Call.
Product Information, Application Guide & Safety Data Sheets
Ucrete BC4/MF Part 3 Safety Data Sheet Australia
Cleaning Guidelines for Ucrete DP10
Cleaning Guidelines for Ucrete DP20
Cleaning Guidelines for Ucrete DP20AS
Cleaning Guidelines for Ucrete DP30
LEED Letter Ucrete DP4
LEED Letter Ucrete DP6
LEED Letter Ucrete DP9