MasterTop BC 388 - Solvent free, fast return to service epoxy floor coating
How does MasterTop BC 388 work?
MasterTop BC 388 is a solvent free, self -smoothing, two component epoxy binder for MasterTop 1288. It cures to give a hard wearing, easy to maintain surface with a tolerance to a wide range of chemicals.
MasterTop BC 388 is recommended for:
- Manufacturing and engineering plants
- Chemical and pharmaceutical industries
- Shops and supermarkets
- High traffic areas and industrial workshops
What makes MasterTop BC 388 a unique solution?
Because the material reaches its ultimate mechanical properties quickly it allows fast return to service reducing downtime.
What are the benefits of MasterTop BC 388?
- Excellent self-smoothing properties – easy to apply
- High early mechanical strength – allows fast return to service at 24 hours at 25°C
- Fast chemical cure - achieves full chemical resistance at 24 hours
- Excellent coverage – able to be applied as a rollcoat and self-levelling topping
- Hard wearing – increased abrasion resistance over traditional epoxies
- Excellent chemical resistance – suitable for a wide range of intermittent exposures