MasterTop 546 - Rapid setting cementitious floor underlayment
Where and how does MasterTop 546 work?
MasterTop 546 is an economical, non-sag, cementitious, non-structural, floor patching material intended for use over poured in-situ and precast concrete floors which will be covered by a cementitious underlay.
- Filling holes and penetrations
- Levelling up floors
- Internal floors above or below grade
What makes MasterTop 546 unique solution?
MasterTop 546 has been specifically formulated to achieve fast setting mortar.
How you will enjoy the benefits of MasterTop 546?
- Rapid strength gain - fast installation of MasterTop 546 and subsequent toppings
- Simple installation – trowellable
- Shrinkage compensated - to reduce potential cracking
- Fast continuation of underlayment application - ready for foot traffic after 60 minutes
- Fast return to service - return to service in 2 hours
- Multi-purpose – compatible with most floor covering adhesives
Note: MasterTop 546 is not suitable as a finished topping layer for external use.