MasterTop 540 - Self-levelling cementitious floor overlay
How does MasterTop 540 work?
MasterTop 540 is an economical, self-levelling, cementitious, non-structural, floor overlay intended for use over poured in-situ and precast concrete floors that are to be subject to light traffic conditions.
- Finishing rough screeded floor
- Levelling up floors
- Refurbishing old floors
- Resurfacing internal rain damaged floors
- Refurbishment over terrazzo, quarry or ceramic tiles
- Internal floors only
Do not use in the following areas:
- Areas subject to weather, to impact, to constant moisture and heavy industrial applications
What makes MasterTop 540 a unique solution?
MasterTop 540 has been specifically formulated to achieve a fast setting, level and flat surface with maximum available flow time. Only water needs to be added at the job site to obtain the desired consistency for pumping or manual installation.
What are the benefits of MasterTop 540?
- Highly fluid and pumpable for fast installation
- Rapid strength gain - ready for foot traffic after 6 hours and return to service in 24 hours