MasterTop 530 - Bulk fill self-smoothing cementitious floor underlayment
How does MasterTop 530 work?
MasterTop 530 is an economical, self-smoothing, cementitious, non-structural, floor underlayment intended for use over poured in-situ and precast concrete floors which will be covered by carpet, vinyl, ceramic tiles or natural stone and timber.
- Rough screeding prior to skim coating
- Levelling up floors
- Refurbishing old floors
- Resurfacing internal rain damaged floors
- Internal floors above or below grade
- Used in conjunction with MasterTop 515 to provide a flat blemish free surface
MasterTop 530 is not suitable as a finished topping layer or for external use.
What makes MasterTop 530 unique solution?
MasterTop 530 has been specifically formulated to achieve a fast setting surface with maximum available flow time. Only water needs to be added at the job site to obtain the desired consistency for pumping or manual installation.
What are the benefits of MasterTop 530?
- Highly fluid and pumpable - fast installation
- Rapid strength gain - fast installation of floor leveller
- Resistant to cracking - long service life
- Fast return to service - apply floor leveller after 3 hours.