MasterTop P 1604 - Special primer for absorbent and non-absorbent substrates
Where and how does MasterTop P 1604 work?
MasterTop P 1604 is special primer for absorbent and non-absorbent substrates.
- Use on absorbent and low-absorbent concrete and screed substrates
- Use as a special primer on anhydrite and magnesite screeds for floor levelling compounds and tile adhesives
- Use as a special primer on non-absorbent substrates such as ceramic tiles for subsequent floor levelling compounds
- Special primer for timber floors
What are the unique features of MasterTop P 1604?
MasterTop P 1604 can be diluted with water and adapted to the absorbency of the substrate.
What are the benefits of MasterTop P 1604?
- Solvent free – no damage to the environment and operative caused by solvent vapours
- High bond strength – secure bonding of coverings and screeds to the respective substrate
- Colour violet – good to control the work area
- Easy to apply – apply by brush or roller on horizontal or vertical surfaces