MasterTop 550 - Economical self-levelling light weight cementitious floor underlayment
How does MasterTop 550 work?
MasterTop 550 is an economical, self-levelling, light weight cementitious, non-structural, floor underlayment intended for use over poured in situ and precast concrete floors which will be covered by carpet, vinyl, ceramic tiles or natural stone.
- Refurbishing old floors particularly when the use of a normal, dense-weight, levelling compound would be an issue for the building integrity
- Finishing rough screeded floors
- Levelling up floors
- Resurfacing internal rain damaged floors
- Internal floors above or below grade
What makes MasterTop 550 unique solution?
MasterTop 550 has been specifically formulated to achieve a fast setting, level and flat surface with maximum available flow time. Only water needs to be added at the job site to obtain the desired consistency for pumping or manual installation.
What are the benefits of MasterTop 550?
- Highly fluid and pumpable - for fast installation
- Rapid strength gain - ready for foot traffic after 3-4 hours and for fast installation of floor coverings
- Multi-purpose - suitable for most carpet and tile adhesives
- Low density – minimisies increase in dead load
Note: MasterTop 550 may suffer a damaged, uneven surface if exposed to puddled water.
MasterTop 550 is not suitable as a finished topping layer for external use.