MasterTop 510 - Self-levelling cementitious floor underlayment
How does MasterTop 510 work?
MasterTop 510 is a self-levelling, cementitious, non-structural, floor underlayment intended for use over poured in-situ and precast concrete floors which will be covered by carpet, vinyl, ceramic tiles, natural stone pr to,ber. Only water needs to be added at the job site to obtain the desired consistency for installation.
- Finishing rough screeded floors
- Levelling up floors
- Refurbishing old floors
- Resurfacing internal rain damaged floors
MasterTop 510 is not suitable as a finished topping layer for external use.
What makes MasterTop 510 unique solution?
Fast installation, return to service in 24 hours, suitable for most carpet and tile adhesives.
What are the benefits of MasterTop 510?
- Highly fluid and pumpable - fast installation
- Rapid strength gain - return to service in 24 hours
- Economical - low installed cost
- Resistant to cracking - long life of the floor
- Fast setting - ready for foot traffic after 3-4 hours to reduce time floor inaccessible
- Multi-purpose - suitable for most carpet and tile adhesives