MasterTop 508 - Economical self-levelling cementitious floor underlayment
How does MasterTop 508 work?
MasterTop 508 is a self-levelling, cementitious, non-structural, floor underlayment intended for use over poured in-situ and precast concrete floors which will be covered by carpet, timber or tiles. Only water needs to be added at the job site to obtain the desired consistency for installation.
- Finishing rough screeded floors
- Levelling up floors
- Refurbishing old floors
- Resurfacing internal rain damaged floors
- MasterTop 508 is not suitable as a finished topping layer for external use
What makes MasterTop 508 unique solution?
Low installed costs. Has long service life and ready for foot traffic after 3-4 hours.
What are the benefits of MasterTop 508?
- Economical - low installed cost
- Resistant to cracking - long service life
- Fast strength gain - ready for foot traffic after 3-4 hours
- Fast curing - return to service in 24 hours
- Multi-purpose - suitable for most carpet adhesives