MasterSure 1008 - New generation super slump retaining aid for extended slump retention
How does MasterSure 1008 work?
MasterSure 1008 is an innovative new generation polycarboxylate ether based slump retaining aid with super retention technology. Additionally, it can help the ready-mixed / precast concrete industries, where more than normal slump retention and durability are required, particularly in hot climates.
- Super slump retaining concrete with equal or less water content than conventional admixtures
- Faster mixing aids logistics during large pours
- Highly flowable concrete
- Highly durable concrete
- Ready-mixed concrete
- Precast concrete
- Mass concrete
- Long distance transport
- Pumped concrete
- Hot weather concreting
What are the unique features of MasterSure 1008?
MasterSure 1008 is a specifically tailored, stand-alone product, the constituents of its active ingredient exhibiting unique adsorption characteristics to cement. The excellent dispersion effect makes MasterSure 1008 the ideal aid for the ready-mixed concrete / precast concrete industry, without affecting concrete setting times. The ability to work over a range of water binder ratios including low w/b ratios and still obtain extended slump retention allows for the manufacture of high quality concrete.
How you will enjoy the benefits of MasterSure 1008?
- High workability - ease of placing and compaction. No segregation.
- Superior slump retention - no re-tempering. Ease of delivery to point of placement.
- Low shrinkage and creep - improve dimensional stability. Reduced risk of cracks.
- Good cohesion - ease of pumping. No bleeding.
- Good workability - excellent surface appearance. Self-compacting concrete.
- Superior slump retention, including mid-range slumps.
- Minimal bleed water - excellent concrete quality.
- High elastic modulus- superior load bearing capacity