MasterSuna SBS 5060 - Concrete admixture technology for manufactured sand
How does MasterSuna SBS 5060 work?
MasterSuna SBS 5060 is an innovative polymer designed to improve the consistency and performance of concrete produced in pre-mixed and precast concrete plants.
MasterSuna SBS technology has been specifically developed to facilitate the production of concrete containing challenging sands. For optimum performance it must be used in combination with a water reducer or superplasticiser available from BASF. MasterSuna SBS 5060 complies with AS 1478.1-2000 Chemical Admixtures for Concrete, Type SN.
- Concrete containing manufactured sand
- Mixes with high proportions of manufactured sand
- Controlling fine aggregates with active clays
- Pre-mixed concrete
- Piling concrete
- Post-tensioned concrete
- Precast & prestressed concrete
- Self-Compacting & Super Workable Concrete
- Remote locations
What are the unique features of MasterSuna SBS 5060?
The unique nano-chemistry in MasterSuna SBS 5060 is characterized by its strong affinity to clay contaminants present in concrete mixes. Dosed in combination with a water reducer and/or superplasticiser, MasterSuna SBS technology works by neutralizing the negative effects of active clays and hydrophilic materials. The combination of admixtures significantly improves the consistency and workability retention in concrete.
What are the benefits of MasterSuna SBS 5060?
- Reduced mix costs
- Effective & compatible with manufactured sands
- Adaptable to varying levels of clay contaminants
- Reduced need for natural sands
- Improved mix efficiency
- Synergy with water reducers and superplasticisers
- Improves concrete appearance & rheology
- Facilitates production & consistent quality of concrete
- Preserves natural resources