MasterSet RT 122 - Polymer admixture for improving concrete
How does MasterSet RT 122 work?
MasterSet RT 122 is a ready-to-use liquid admixture for making better, more uniform and more predictably high quality concrete. It retards the setting time to facilitate placing and finishing. Concrete meeting architectural, structural and construction requirements is obtained more dependably and economically with MasterSet RT 122. MasterSet RT 122 meets and exceeds AS1478 requirements for Type Re admixtures.
MasterSet RT 122 is recommended for use in all types of concrete where retardation of set is required or desired.
What are the unique features of MasterSet RT 122?
MasterSet RT 122 admixture improves pumped concrete, shotcrete (wet mix) and conventionally placed concrete; it improves plain, reinforced, precast, prestressed, lightweight or standard weight concrete. It can be used in white or coloured concrete. MasterSet RT 122 is the ideal admixture to be used for stencilled and/or stamped concrete. MasterSet RT 122 can be used with air-entraining agents approved under AS 1478 Specifications when air-entrained concrete is specified or desired.
What are the benefits of MasterSet RT 122?
- Mild to extended retardation - depending on dosage
- Greater pumpability
- Superior finishing characteristics for slabwork and off-form surfaces
- Increased strength - compressive, flexural and bond of concrete to steel
- Greater economy in a mix designed for a given strength, slump and air content
- Easier placement - economy in placement
- Greater durability
- Slipformed concrete