MasterSeal Traffic 2500 HD - Heavy duty traffi deck crack-bridging waterproofing system
How does MasterSeal Traffic 2500 HD work?
MasterSeal Traffic 2500 HD is a liquid applied, crack bridging traffic deck waterproofing system based on advanced polymeric materials. It consists of a primer, a spray applied elastomeric polyurethane waterproofing membrane, a fast polyurethane wear coat and a polyaspartic or polyurethane top coat. .
- Exposed decks and ramps where maximum crack bridging and wear resistance are required
- Suitable for shopping centre carparks or public parking areas with high traffic densities
- Can be made very fast return to service by choosing different components
- Intermediate decks underneath which are offices, sales rooms, storerooms etc
What are the unique features of MasterSeal 2500 HD?
The seamless coating has an attractive, skid resistant, UV and weather resistant finish which is easy to clean and maintain. It is resistant to petrol, diesel oil, battery acid, de-icing salts and alkaline cleaners.
What are the benefits of MasterSeal 2500 HD?
- Fast return to service system available - can be driven on in 18-24 hours after system installation
- Crack bridging - new and old cracks
- Separate waterproofing membrane and wear coats - long term protection of membrane and ease of repair
- Easy application – spray application making detailing simple
- Monolithic - no welds laps or seams
- Separate wearcoat - excellent wear resistance to rubber tyred vehicles
- Skid resistant – profile can be altered to suit needs
- UV and weather resistant – suitable for external application
- Chemical resistant - to chemicals found in car parks fuels, battery acid, alkaline cleaners
- Very low dirt retention and colours available – aesthetic and easy to clean and maintain