MasterSeal Traffic 2000 HD - High traffic deck crack bridging waterproofing system
How does MasterSeal Traffic 2000 HD work?
MasterSeal Traffic 2000 HD is a liquid applied, crack bridging traffic deck waterproofing system based on advanced polymeric materials. It consists of a primer, a hand applied elastomeric polyurethane/Polyurea hybrid waterproofing membrane, a polyurethane wear coat and a polyurethane top coat.
- Shopping centre carparks or public parking areas with high traffic densities
- Exposed decks and ramps where maximum crack bridging and wear resistance are required
- Intermediate decks underneath which are offices, sales rooms, storerooms etc
What are the unique features of MasterSeal Traffic 2000 HD?
The seamless coating has an attractive, skid resistant, UV and weather resistant finish which is easy to clean and maintain. It is resistant to petrol, diesel oil, battery acid, de-icing salts and alkaline cleaners.
What are the benefits of MasterSeal Traffic 2000 HD?
- Fast return to service - can be driven on 48 hours after system installation
- Crack bridging - new and old cracks
- Separate waterproofing membrane and wear coats - long term protection of membrane and ease of repair
- Monolithic - no welds laps or seams
- Separate wearcoat - excellent wear resistance
- Slip resistant – profile can be altered to suit needs
- UV and weather resistant – suitable for external application
- Chemical resistant - to chemicals found in car parks fuels, battery acid, alkaline cleaners
- Very low dirt retention and colours available – aesthetic and easy to clean and maintain