MasterSeal Roof 3500 - Liquid applied roof slab crack-bridging waterproofing system
How does MasterSeal Roof 3500 work?
MasterSeal Roof 3500 is a liquid applied, crack bridging roof waterproofing system based on advanced polymeric materials. It consists of a primer, an elastomeric polyurethane/polyurea hybrid waterproofing membrane, and a polyurethane top coat.
MasterSeal Roof 3500 is intended for use on exposed roof slabs. MasterSeal Roof 3500 is also used on slabs with pedestrian traffic and maintenance traffic.
What are the unique features of MasterSeal Roof 3500?
The seamless coating has an attractive, UV and weather resistant finish which is easy to clean and maintain.
What are the benefits of MasterSeal Roof 3500?
- Crack bridging – Copes with existing and newly formed cracks
- Long life - UV and weather resistant
- Easy to apply – no pre-striping of cracks or joints, Spray application of the membrane
- Attractive appearance – colours available
- Easy to clean and maintain - Very low dirt retention