MasterSeal NP 430 - High performance, UV resistant, highly elastic modified silicone joint sealant
How does MasterSeal NP 430 work?
MasterSeal NP 430 is a one component, moisture curing, thixotropic modified silicone sealant.
MasterSeal NP 430 is recommended for active, exterior and interior joints that demand extreme UV resistance and long term colour integrity including but not limited to: expansion joints in buildings and civil structures above and below ground, construction joints, joints in precast concrete elements, external walling and cladding joints, infill panel joints, curtain walling, etc.
MasterSeal NP 430 can be used on both vertical and horizontal applications including trafficable surfaces on floors, panels, walls, window frames, curtain walls and precast panels.
Substrates include concrete, masonry, brick, aluminium and timber.
What are the unique features of MasterSeal NP 430?
UV stable MS technology ensures non-staining, non-yellowing, non-chalking, low dirt pickup and self-cleaning.
What are the benefits of MasterSeal NP 430?
- Low modulus - excellent puncture and abrasion resistance
- Improved gunability and workability - easy tooling
- Movement capability +/-25% - expands and contracts with joint movement
- Excellent chemical resistance - ideal in food or petroleum environments
- Paintable –allows common acrylic paints to stick and to give the building an aesthetic appearance