MasterSeal HLM 5200SL - Water based, single component, bitumen free liquid applied waterproofing membrane
How does MasterSeal HLM 5200SL work?
MasterSeal HLM 5200SL is a single component, bitumen free water based, polymer self-levelling waterproofing membrane that cures by crosslinking to form a tough membrane.
MasterSeal HLM 5200SL is used for waterproofing horizontal areas including but not limited to: exterior structures, below grade concrete and block work, planter boxes, landscaped decks, lift pits and between concrete slab waterproofing applications. MasterSeal HLM 5200SL is not suitable for direct sticking of tiles; the application of a screed is recommended if tiling is desired. MasterSeal HLM 5200SL is not suitable for lining water retaining structures.
What makes MasterSeal HLM 5200SL a unique solution?
MasterSeal HLM 5200SL protects structures from water penetration while remaining flexible to handle the nominal expansion and contraction of substrates.
What are the benefits of MasterSeal HLM 5200SL?
- Able to move with structure - elastomeric and flexible with good tensile strength
- Suitable for constantly wet conditions with drainage - once cured will not re-emulsify
- Inert when cured - resists bacterial attack and salts found in ground waters
- Monolithic - eliminates lapping, seaming, and precutting
- Tough and durable - long-term protection
- Good adhesion to a wide range of substrates - including concrete, render, masonry, fibre cement, sheet, timber, clay brick, concrete block, aerated concrete, and treated metal
- Root-resistant barrier - suitable for planter boxes and garden beds