MasterSeal HLM 5100TIX - Water based, single component, bitumen free thixotropic liquid applied waterproofing membrane
How does MasterSeal HLM 5100TIX work?
MasterSeal HLM 5100TIX is a single component, bitumen free water based, polymer waterproofing membrane that cures by crosslinking to form a tough membrane.
MasterSeal HLM 5100TIX is used for waterproofing of vertical areas including but not limited to: exterior walls, below grade concrete and block work, planter boxes, lift pits and between concrete slab waterproofing applications. MasterSeal HLM 5100TIX is not suitable for direct sticking of tiles; the application of a screed is recommended if tiling is desired. MasterSeal HLM 5100TIX is not suitable for lining water retaining structures.
What makes MasterSeal HLM 5100TIX a unique solution?
MasterSeal HLM 5100TIX protects structures from water penetration while remaining flexible to handle the nominal expansion and contraction of substrates.
What are the benefits of MasterSeal HLM 5100TIX?
- Able to move with structure - elastomeric and flexible with good tensile strength
- Suitable for constantly wet conditions with drainage - once cured will not re-emulsify
- Inert when cured - resists bacterial attack and salts found in ground waters
- Monolithic - eliminates lapping, seaming, and precutting
- Tough and durable - long-term protection
- Good adhesion to a wide range of substrates - including concrete, render, masonry, fibre cement, sheet, timber, clay brick, concrete block, aerated concrete, and treated metal
- Root-resistant barrier - suitable for planter boxes and garden beds
- High viscosity thixotropic liquid - applicable for both horizontal and vertical surfaces (walls & floors)