MasterSeal 950/960/970 - Bond breaker, bandage tape & corners
How does MasterSeal 950/960/970 work?
Fleece and rubber tape for joints in internal wet areas.
- Internal wet areas such as showers, bathrooms and kitchens in residential and commercial buildings. Meets requirements of AS/NZS 4858 Class I, II and III for floor wall and wall joints
- It can also be used for any change of directions in planter boxes, retaining walls, etc
What makes MasterSeal 950/960/970 a unique solution?
Special fleece-lined rubber tape – remains flexible for life of installation.
What are the benefits of MasterSeal 950/960/970?
- Crack-bridging - when cracks in the substrates form after tile installation joint is protected
- Impermeable to water – works with membrane to make water tight joints
- Good adhesion to waterproofing products – such as MasterSeal 540, 615 and HLM 5100/5200
- No need for corner beads or sealant - save time and cost, by eliminating need for corner sealants and mortar cants