MasterSeal 912 - Waterstopping swelling paste
How does MasterSeal 912 work?
MasterSeal 912 is a single component, moisture curing pre-polymer which is reswellable when in contact with water, suitable for the permanent sealing of construction joints in concrete structures.
- Construction joints of every kind.
- Connecting joints in sheet pilings or diaphragm walls.
- Sealing of bell butt joints.
- Wall penetration for metal, plastic, concrete pipes and cable bushing.
- Bonding of MasterSeal 910 swelling waterbars on very uneven or rough surfaces. MasterSeal 910 swelling waterbars are pressed strongly into the paste bead.
- Surrounding steel reinforcement bars on pile head.
What makes MasterSeal 912 a unique solution?
MasterSeal 912 has a high swelling capacity in contact with water. It creates a water tight seal.
What are the benefits of MasterSeal 912?
- Simple use - just gun along the joint
- Highly resistant to chemicals and saline liquids – not affected by chemicals found in ground waters or the ocean
- Good adhesion to dry and moist surfaces - suitable for concrete, steel and plastics
- Reversible swelling process – joint will reseal after long dry periods