MasterSeal 345 - Elastic, waterproofing membrane for spray application in a sandwich structure with sprayed or cast in-situ concrete
How does MasterSeal 345 work?
MasterSeal 345 membrane is a sprayable membrane for waterproofing concrete structures. MasterSeal 345 membrane is spray-applied between layers of sprayed or cast-in-place concrete or as a standalone membrane.
- Cast-in-place or precast
- Composite designed sandwich structures (concrete/membrane/concrete)
- Underground structures with complex profiles and geometry
- Bonds to steel and most sheet membranes and enabling interface solutions with other waterproofing methods
What makes MasterSeal 345 a unique solution?
MasterSeal 345 membrane exhibits high bond strength to the substrates on both sides of the membrane with good elasticity. MasterSeal 345 membrane can be directly applied to damp sections of substrate.
What are the benefits of MasterSeal 345?
- Dry-process material, ready-for-use
- Elasticity 80-140% between -20 and 20 ºC
- Fast curing – in 4 to 6 hours (depending on environmental conditions)
- No toxic components
- Environmentally preferable
- Easily applied by spraying with standard equipment
- Two-sided bond with sprayed-concrete allows for composite behavior
- Fast curing prevents disruption of construction operations
- The fully bonded system provides excellent watertightness, preventing development of water migration in both concrete membrane interfaces