MasterSeal M 210SL - Single component, polyurethane solvent based waterproofing membrane
How does MasterSeal M 210SL work?
MasterSeal M 210SL is a liquid applied single pack, highly elastic, moisture-cure polyurethane seamless waterproofing membrane.
MasterSeal M 210SL is used as waterproofing membrane in a variety of general concrete waterproofing applications including covered areas
of commercial and industrial buildings and exterior surfaces subject to light vehicle or pedestrian traffic loads.
MasterSeal M210SL provides durable attractive membrane to:
- Carpark decks
- Plaza decks
- Plant rooms
- Inverted roofs
- Under tile beds
- As base layer for BASF MasterSeal Traffic Waterproofing systems
MasterSeal M 210SL Membrane system can be applied to most clean, dry, stable surfaces including concrete, precast segments, fibre cement sheet, CFC, concrete masonry, brick, render, metals and some plastics.
What are the unique features of MasterSeal M 210SL?
MasterSeal M 210SL creates a tough, continuously elastomeric membrane to achieve long term protection against water ingress.
What are the benefits of MasterSeal M 210SL?
- Monolithic waterproof - protects occupied areas below from water damage, no laps, welds or seams
- Slip resistant surfaces - increase pedestrian and vehicular traffic safety
- Seamless membrane - bridges existing cracks
- Fully bonded membrane – eliminates water tracking if damaged
- User friendly - easy application, simple repair procedure