MasterSeal M 210TIX - Single component, polyurethane solvent based waterproofing membrane
How does MasterSeal M 210TIX work?
MasterSeal M 210 is a liquid applied single pack, highly elastic, moisture-cure polyurethane seamless waterproofing membrane.
MasterSeal M 210TIX is used as waterproofing membrane in a variety of general concrete waterproofing applications including covered areas of commercial and industrial buildings and exterior surfaces subject to light vehicle or pedestrian traffic loads.
MasterSeal M210TIX provides durable attractive membrane to carpark decks, balconies, plaza decks, rooftops, plant rooms, inverted roofs, under tile beds and as base layer for BASF MasterSeal Traffic Waterproofing systems.
MasterSeal M 210TIX Membrane system can be applied to most clean, dry, stable surfaces including concrete, precast segments, fibre cement sheet, CFC, concrete masonry, brick, render, metals and some plastics.
MasterSeal M 210TIX meets the requirements of:
- AS/NZS 4654.1
- Green Building Council of Australia in accordance with SCAQMD Method 304-91 Determination of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
What are the unique features of MasterSeal M 210TIX?
It creates a tough, continuously elastomeric membrane to achieve long term protection against water ingress.
What are the benefits of MasterSeal M 210TIX?
- Monolithic waterproof - protects occupied areas below from water damage, no laps, welds or seams
- Slip resistant surfaces - increase pedestrian and vehicular traffic safety
- Seamless membrane - bridges existing cracks
- Fully bonded membrane – eliminates water tracking if damaged
- User friendly - easy application, simple repair procedure