MasterSeal M 820 - Solvent free polyurethane/polyurea hybrid, spray applied waterproofing membrane
How does MasterSeal M 820 work?
MasterSeal M 820 is a solvent free, two component, highly elastic and very fast curing waterproofing membrane. Due to its fast cure speed it can only be applied by special, two component spray equipment.
MasterSeal M 820 is intended for use in general waterproofing applications such as car park decks, podium decks, retaining walls and cut and cover tunneling.
Using the appropriate primer, MasterSeal M 820 can be applied to most substrates including concrete, galvanized steel, aluminium, UPVC and glass reinforced polyester.
What makes MasterSeal M 820 a unique solution?
MasterSeal M 820 features a fast reacting spray application making it easy to apply on complex details; both horizontal and vertical surfaces without runs.
What are the benefits of MasterSeal M 820?
- Monolithic – no laps, welds or seams
- Crack bridging membrane - combination of Tensile strength and elongation of system makes it cope better with structural movement and cracks that occur after installation
- High water vapour permeability – low risk of blistering in service
- Solvent and monomeric isocyanate free – increased safety for applicators
- Unaffected by standing water or ground water – suitable for constant water contact
- Thermoset – does not soften at elevated temperatures encountered on a roof and remains elastic at low temperatures-Tg approx. -45°C – suitable for all Asia Pacific climates
- Cost effective solution – very fast curing time saves time of application and labour costs.
- Long life - durable waterproofing membrane- warrantable for up to 20 years (conditions apply)