MasterRoc SA 167 - High performance alkali free set accelerator (AFA) for rapid production, durable sprayed concrete applications
How does MasterRoc SA 167 work?
MasterRoc SA 167 is a high performance alkali-free set accelerating admixture for sprayed concrete. It is a liquid whose dosage can be varied to achieve desired setting and hardening times.
MasterRoc SA 167 is suitable for all applications where exceptionally high early strength, good final strength and extremely thick layers of sprayed concrete are required:
- Temporary and permanent rock support in tunnels
- Rock support in mining
- In poor and wet ground conditions
- Slope stabilisation
- Also suitable for acceleration of cementitious grouts, such as used in TBM tunnel linings, cement ground injection and foam concrete backfill operations
What are the unique features of MasterRoc SA 167?
MasterRoc SA 167 is ideally suited for wet mix sprayed concrete support, because:
- The quick setting properties allows rapid work progress and the ability to construct thick sprayed concrete linings via layered application during one construction sequence
- The unique product formulation provides extremely fast setting coupled with continual early-age strength development
What are the benefits of MasterRoc SA 167?
- Good long-term strength and durability are achieved
- MasterRoc SA 167 is a liquid product and thus provides easy handling as well as facilitating accurate addition to the concrete
- Very low dust production and therefore a safe and suitable working environment
- Since the product is non-aggressive it provides improved working safety, reduced environmental impact and lower handling costs