MasterRoc SA 160 - Alkali-free, liquid high-performance set accelerator for sprayed concrete
How does MasterRoc SA 160 work?
MasterRoc SA 160 is a high performance alkali-free set accelerator designed for use in the wet and dry mix spraying process. MasterRoc SA 160 is a liquid additive whose dosage can be varied to the desired setting and hardening times.
MasterRoc SA 160 is suitable for all applications where high early strength, high final strength, extremely large layer thickness in a single application and high slump (>200mm) are required:
- For temporary and final rock support linings
- In tunnels
- In mining
- Embankment stabilisation
What are the unique features of MasterRoc SA 160?
Provides good early strength development and limits the decrease of final strength, associated with accelerators
What are the benefits of MasterRoc SA 160?
- Overhead layer thicknesses of 150mm in a single application (as with aluminate based accelerators)
- Works with even high slump (>200mm)
- Rapid work progress
- Provides easy handling, as well as easy and efficient addition to the sprayed concrete
- Produces little dust and therefore a better working environment
- Improves safety
- Provides an improved working environment
- Reduces required handling precautions and hence improves economy