MasterRoc MP 900S - Ultrafine cement for injection into rock and soil
How does MasterRoc MP 900S work?
MasterRoc MP 900S is a well graded cement milled from pure Portland cement clinker with a small portion of mineral addition. Blaine value of >900 m2/kg.
- Pre-injection in all underground structures
- Also possible for post injection
- Water ingress reduction
- Ground stabilization
- Contact injection
What are the unique features for MasterRoc MP 900S?
Due to its small particle size it penetrates very well into tight joints, fissures and pore spaces to provide a watertight grouted rock or soil mass.
What are the benefits of MasterRoc MP 900S?
- Excellent penetration into tight joints, fissures and pore spaces
- Better working environment - no hazardous components
- Economical solution
- Standard cement injection equipment can be used