MasterRoc MP 367 Foam - Highly reactive, two-component, polyurea silicate injection foam for filling and ground consolidation
How does MasterRoc MP 367 Foam work?
MasterRoc MP 367 Foam is a two component, solvent-free polyurea silicate foam specifically designed for rapid cavity filling and ground consolidation.
- Void and cavity filling, also to avoid water or gas accumulation
- Consolidation of fractured rock in underground structures
- Consolidation of rock in coal mines
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MP 367 Foam?
MasterRoc MP 367 does not expand its volume on contact with water.
What are the benefits of MasterRoc MP 367 Foam?
- Very fast reacting material
- Stable and workable foam structure
- Shows good adhesion to wet and low friction substrates
- Fire resistant (according to DIN4102-B2)