MasterRoc MP 364 Flex -Highly-reactive, two-component fire-resistant polyurea-silicate injection resin for strata consolidation
How does MasterRoc MP 364 Flex work?
MasterRoc MP 364 Flex is a two-component, solvent-free polyurea-silicate injection resin specifically designed for rapid stabilization of strata.
- Consolidation of coal and rock strata in development and mining
- Consolidation of fractured rock in roadways, shafts and longwalls
- Sealing against gas and water
- Repair of concrete cracks
- Underwater applications
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MP 364 Flex?
MasterRoc MP 364 neither expands its volume with water nor absorbs water
What are the benefits of MasterRoc MP 364 Flex?
- Penetrates cracks wider than 0.14 mm
- Shows good adhesion to wet and low friction substrates
- Equally fast reaction in dry or underwater conditions
- Very fast reacting material applied where structural strength and flexibility is required
- Fire resistant