MasterRoc MP356 - General purpose high density polyurethane foam
How does MasterRoc MP 356 work?
MasterRoc MP 356 is a two part system and general purpose rigid polyurethane foam for pour in place applications.
- Stabilising coal
- Consolidation of fractured rock, sands, and gravels and land-fill materials
- Repair of concrete cracks
- Not recommended for water stopping. If water stopping is required, please contact BASF.
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MP 356?
MasterRoc MP356 is a fast reacting material applied where strength and flexibility are required in wet and dry conditions.
What are the benefits of MasterRoc MP 356?
- MasterRoc MP 356 reacts and expands its volume without being in contact with water, foam factor 3
- Penetrates cracks wider than 0.15mm
- When in contact with water the foam factor may increase to about 8