MasterRoc MP 355 - Highly-reactive, two-component polyurethane injection resin
How does MasterRoc MP 355 work?
MasterRoc MP 355 is a two-component, solvent-free polyurethane injection resin specifically designed for stopping rapid water flow and ground stabilisation.
- Permanent stopping of high volume water ingress in underground structures
- Also suitable for cold water
- Ground consolidation
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MP 355?
On contact with water MasterRoc MP 355 forms a rigid foam.
What are the benefits of MasterRoc MP 355?
- Without the presence of water, the product also reacts and forms a hard substance. This is a significant safety advantage, as the material never remains uncured
- On contact with water the reaction is completed within a short period of time
- Provides structural strength and rigidity