MasterRoc MP 325 - Solvent-free, low viscosity, hydrophilic grout for rock injection and consolidation of sand and silt strata
How does MasterRoc MP 325 work?
MasterRoc MP 325 is a one component injection system, based on a nanometric colloidal silica suspension. Due to the hydrophilic nature of the product, the adhesion is also good to wet surfaces. The non-foaming product contains neither solvents nor toxic components.
- Pre-injection grouting for underground application
- Also suitable for post injection
- Ground improvement
- Water ingress reduction
- Slope stabilization
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MP 325?
MasterRoc MP 325 has a very low viscosity giving excellent penetration.
What are the benefits of MasterRoc MP 325?
- As the product is non-aggressive, it provides improved working safety
- No environmental impact
- Good bonding to wet surfaces
- Controlled gel time with the use of an accelerator
- Simple mixing and pumping equipment as used with cementitious grouts can be used