MasterRoc MG 44 LS - Low-density foaming grout
How does MasterRoc MG 44 LS work?
MasterRoc MG 44LS is a low density cementitious foaming grout that yields large volumes of grout from small quantities of powder. Once hardened, MasterRoc MG 44LS produces a solid, durable, low density fill product suitable for many applications in mining and tunneling.
MasterRoc MG 44LS is suitable for use whenever controlled, low strength and weight materials can be used; applications include:
- Explosion seals
- Ventilation stoppings
- Temporary and low to mid strength support
- Cavity filling
- Rib Replacement
- Bulk heads
- Backfilling over pipes
- Thermal and sound insulation
- Structural fills
- Pavement bases
- Erosion control
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MG 44 LS?
MasterRoc MG 44LS has a fast setting time, reducing the requirement for heavy formwork and allows large cavities to be filled in one lift.
What are the benefits of MasterRoc MG 44 LS?
- Rapid strength gain for early bearing of load
- Compresses significantly under load prior to failure
- Excellent flowability ensure cavity is completely filled
- Excellent long term stability
- Ease of placement
- Durability consistent with low water:powder ratio Portland cement mixes