MasterRoc MF 505C - Concentrated polymer admixture for improving cementitious mining backfill mixes, particularly those with high clay contents
How does MasterRoc MF 505C work?
MasterRoc MF 505C is a liquid admixture for making better, more uniform and more predictable higher quality cementitious backfill mixes.
- Paste fill
- High density fill
- Cemented aggregates and rockfill
- Hydraulic fill
- Uncemented fill with higher clay contents
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MF 505C?
MasterRoc MF 505C has greater pumpability with superior rheology
How you will enjoy the benefits of MasterRoc MF 505C?
MasterRoc MF 505C admixture aids in the production of backfill mixes with these special qualities:
- Reduced water content for a given consistency
- Can increase strength – compressive & flexural
- Greater economy in a mix designed for a given strength, slump and air content
- Easier placement - economy in placement
- Increased durability
- Potential cost savings
- Effective with high clay content mixes
- Reduces pumping pressure and shear viscosity of the fill