MasterRoc MF 503 - a robust polymer admixture for improving cementitious mining backfill mixes
How does MasterRoc MF 503 work?
MasterRoc MF 503 is a ready-to-use, liquid admixture for producing better, more uniform, quality cementitious backfill mixes.
MasterRoc MF 503 admixture is recommended for use in most types of cementitious mining backfill mixes where increased performance through improved rheology, flowability, and uniformity are required or desired.
MasterRoc MF 503 admixture improves the pumpability of the backfill mix and can provide real strength gains by reducing the water content for a given rheology and strength.
When used in conjunction with any other admixture, each admixture must be dispensed separately into the mix.
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MF 503?
MasterRoc MF 503 can reduce the quantity of mixing water in backfill mixes for a given consistency, with greater economy, for a given strength.
What are the benefits of MasterRoc MF 503?
- Greater pumpability with superior rheology
- Reduced water content for a given consistency
- Can increase strength – compressive & flexural
- Greater economy in a mix designed for a given strength and rheology
- Easier transport via the reticulation scheme
- Reduced segregation and increased durability
- Potential binder cost savings
- Effective with high fines content mixes
- Reduces pumping pressure and shear viscosity of the fill
- Can allow higher solids content mixes