MasterRoc MF 501 - High-performance plasticizing and water-reducing admixture for mine backfill mixes
How does MasterRoc MF 501 work?
MasterRoc MF 501 admixture is a liquid, water reducing admixture used to enhance backfill properties.
- Paste fill
- High-density fill
- Cemented rock fill
- Hydraulic fill
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MF 501?
MasterRoc MF 501 Reduces the water content of back fill materials leading to higher in-situ strengths
What are the benefits of MasterRoc MF 501?
- Improves slump and flow properties
- Increases in-place strength at all ages
- Normal setting time and rate of hardening
- Reduces pumping and distribution pressures
- Mix optimization and/or cost savings by binder reduction (cement/slag cement/fly ash)
- Enhances workability (rheological properties) in all types of backfills, requiring less water
- Reduces segregation of high density slurries
- Reduces permeability and shrinkage in hardened fill
- Potentially reduces cycle time and increases production