MasterRoc MP 364 V1 -Highly-reactive, two-component fire-resistant polyurea-silicate injection resin for strata consolidation
How does MasterRoc MP 364 V1 work?
MasterRoc MP 364 V1 is a fast curing two-component, solvent-free urea-silicate injection resin specifically designed for rapid strata consolidation.
Recommended for use in:
- Consolidation of coal and rock strata
- Consolidation of fractured rock in roadways, shafts and longwalls
- Sealing against gas and water
- Repair of concrete cracks
- Underwater applications
- Bolts sealing and fixing
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MP 364 V1?
- Neither expands its volume with water nor absorbs water
- Penetrates cracks wider than 0.14mm
- Shows good adhesion to wet and low friction substrates
- Equally fast reaction in dry or underwater conditions
- Very fast reacting material applied where structural strength and flexibility is required
- Fire resistant
What are the benefits of MasterRoc MP 364 V1?
- Shortens down-times during injection operations
- Reduces rock falls typically resulting from unstable ground conditions
- Increases worker safety due to lower exothermic temperatures
- Increases productivity