MasterRoc MP 350 – One component water sealing injection resin for cracks and fissures in concrete and rock
How does MasterRoc MP 350 work?
MasterRoc MP 350 is a single component hydrophilic polyurethane based injection resin which forms a permanent, impermeable and flexible sealing material on contact with water.
- Permanent crack sealing of underground structures
- Sealing of minor water ingress
- Upgrading of temporary water sealing to permanent solution
- For use with MasterSeal 909 injection hoses
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MP 350?
MasterRoc MP 350 can be injected as a simple resin, but also has a faster reaction option for flowing water by adding a small quantity of the MasterRoc MP 350 Accelerator.
What are the benefits of MasterRoc MP 350?
- Permanent sealing effect
- Forms a closed cellular material giving an impermeable, high resilience seal against water ingress
- Reacts in moist and wet surroundings
- Good bonding to wet surfaces
- Foams upon contact with water
- Penetration of fissures smaller than 0.05 mm