MasterRoc MG 44 HS - Low to medium density foaming grout
Formerly: MEYCO Minegrout F44 HS
How does MasterRoc MG 44 HS work?
MasterRoc MG 44 LS low to medium density foaming grout is based on Portland cement and special additives. It yields large volumes of grout from small quantities of powder. Once hardened, MasterRoc MG 44 HS foaming grout produces a solid, durable, low to medium density fill product suitable for many applications in mines and tunnels.
Recommended for use in:
Projects where controlled, low to medium strength, medium to lightweight materials can be used.
- Explosion seals
- Ventilation stoppings
- Temporary and low to mid-strength support
- Cavity filling
- Rib replacement
- Bulk heads
- Backfilling over pipes
- Thermal and sound insulation
- Structural fills
- Pavement bases
- Erosion controls
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MG 44 HS?
- Sets quickly
- Can be used at high water-powder ratios
What are the benefits of MasterRoc MG 44 HS?
- Offers excellent long term stability
- Places easily
- Compresses significantly under load prior to failure
- Fast setting
- Durability consistent with low water : powder ratio Portland Cement mixes