MasterRoc MG12 CI - anti-washout thixotropic grout for placement of cable and rock bolts where water grout dilution is problematic
Formerly: Meyco Minegrout CB12 with MCI
Where and how does MasterRoc MG12 CI work?
MasterRoc MG 12 CI is a thixotropic grout for placement of cable and rock bolts in underground applications such as mines and tunnels, where water ingress occurs.
MasterRoc MG 12 CI is applied by the “thick mix” grouting method with long cable lengths of 8 metres and small diameter grout tubes of 12mm.
What makes MasterRoc MG12 CI a unique solution?
MasterRoc MG12 CI has been designed to work with the latest generation of cable bolts in areas where water ingress occurs. It has an extended working life for ease of application and cleaning, and high ultimate strength to ensure the permanence and safety of critical installations.
How you will enjoy the benefits of MasterRoc MG12 CI.
- Extremely pumpable but shows rapid thixotrophy to restrict flow into surrounding strata
- Economical to use by restricting grout loss
- Small grout tube diameters mean smaller diameter drill holes can be used
- High ultimate strength ensures permanence and safety of installations.
- Extended working life over 1 hour at 20 degrees C
- High bond to steel
- Enhanced corrosion protection
- Resists dilution by water within the strata