MasterProtect 816CP - Free flowing fast setting grout for embedding discrete anodes
How does MasterProtect 816CP work?
MasterProtect 816CP is a cementitious grout/mortar that is specifically formulated for embedding discrete anodes used in impressed current cathodic protection installations of reinforced concrete.
- Embedding discrete anodes used in impressed current cathodic protection installations.
What are the unique features of MasterProtect 816CP?
MasterProtect 816CP is especially developed for optimum life expectancy of these CP installations. MasterProtect 816CP is a blend of hydraulic cements, selected silica, modifying agents and special additives for pH buffering. When mixed with potable water, MasterProtect 816CP forms a long open timed grout with extraordinary flow characteristics.
What are the benefits of MasterProtect 816CP?
- Improved acid resistance compared to normal grouts against the chemicals created at the anode surface – long life of the anode encasement
- Low resistivity – enhances current flow through anode
- Expands during setting - guarantees good filling of the hole and embedding of the anode
- Long open time – more than 1 hour of working time