MasterPozzolith 1350 - Non chloride water reducing set accelerating admixture
How does MasterPozzolith 1350 work?
MasterPozzolith 1350 is a ready to use liquid admixture formulated to provide water reduction and acceleration to the setting time of concrete under cold winter conditions. It does not contain added chloride and conforms to the most stringent chloride ion limits required by concrete industry standards. MasterPozzolith 1350 meets and exceeds AS 1478 (Type WRAc).
- All types of concrete where a non-chloride, water-reducing, set accelerating admixture is required
- Concrete subject to chloride ion constraints such as in coastal environments
- Improving the performance of plain reinforced, precast, lightweight or standard weight concrete
- Concrete placed on galvanised steel floor and roof systems which are left in place
- Concrete highway and bridge construction
- Concrete pipes and other manufactured concrete products
- Use in white or coloured concrete
What are the unique features of MasterPozzolith 1350?
It provides high early strength in special application concrete not previously possible with water reducing admixtures.
What are the benefits of MasterPozzolith 1350?
In the plastic state:
- earlier finishing of slabwork without the need for calcium chloride
- reduced segregation particularly in lean mixes and high slump concrete
- improved workability
- improved pumpability
- superior finishing characteristics for slab work
- reduced water content for a given workability
In the hardened state:
- increased strength gain in compressive, flexural and bond (concrete to steel)
- earlier stripping and re-use of forms for walls, precast work and other fast track construction
- earlier de-tensioning in prestressed concrete
- more efficient scheduling, faster construction and earlier occupancy
- potential energy savings in steam cured concrete by reducing curing temperatures and/or steaming time necessary to reach desired transfer strengths
- MasterPozzolith 1350 contains no added chlorides, conforms to the most stringent chloride ion limits including AS3600 concrete structures code and will not initiate or promote the corrosion of reinforcing steel.