MasterPozzolith 55R - Unique retarder with mild plasticizing properties
How does MasterPozzolith 55R work?
MasterPozzolith 55R is a unique and special retarder which delays the hydration process, thereby can be used to retard concrete, mortar, cement grouts and all types of cementitious applications. Compliant to AS 1478.1 – 2000, Type Re.
- Hot weather concrete where control of initial and final set is important
- White cement concrete
- Mass concrete e.g. roller compacted
- Concrete for dams / pavements
- High strength mixes, to control set of concrete particularly in high ambient temperatures
- Retarded mortar applications
What makes MasterPozzolith 55R unique solution?
MasterPozzolith 55R retards the initial and final set and in some cases behaves as a mild plasticizer as well.
What are the benefits of MasterPozzolith 55R?
- Extension of initial and final set in numerous applications, such as structural in-situ concrete, RCC mass pours, piling concrete
- Increase in initial and final set
- Allows upto 5% water reduction in certain cases
- The strength gain of concrete containing MasterPozzolith 55R is enhanced sligthtly towards later ages
- Extended life of ready-mixed mortars can be designed in conjunction with air entraining systems while stabilizing setting times according to specific project requirements