MasterPolyheed 8860 - New generation mid-range water reducer
How does MasterPolyheed 8860 work?
Is a versatile and economical admixture based on modified polycarboxylate ether (PCE). The product has been primarily developed for applications in the premix industry and site-batched concrete using manufactured sands. It is low alkali and free of chloride. It is usually added to the mix at the batching plant after 50-70% of the mixing water has been added.
- Ready mixed concrete using manufactured sands
- Long-distance transporting
- Pumped concrete
- High workability without segregation or bleeding
- High performance concrete for durability
What makes MasterPolyheed 8860 unique solution?
MasterPolyheed 8860 has a different chemical structure from the traditional plasticisers. It consists of a carboxylic ether polymer with long side chains. This results in flowable concrete with greatly reduced water content.
What are the benefits of MasterPolyheed 8860?
- Good dispersion in mixes with high manufactured sand contents
- High workability for longer periods
- Lower pumping pressure with manufactured sands
- Resistance to segregation even at high workability
- Extended setting with longer workability
- Reduced water content for a given workability
- Higher ultimate strengths
- Increased ease in finishing concrete with poor aggregates / gap graded aggregates
Product Information & Safety Data Sheet
MasterPolyheed 8860 Technical Data Sheet
MasterPolyheed 8860 Safety Data Sheet Australia